“Admit that the life you wanted didn’t work out and come back to Warsaw”
—I will never forget the moment my brother phoned me just a few weeks after I moved to London.
I couldn’t find a job and I was running out of money. I didn’t expect it to be so hard.I felt powerless, my level of self-confidence dropped to zero and I had no clue what to do.
What’s included in this eBook:
• Have the courage to be yourself!
• Give up your need to control everything.
• Practise gratitude instead of constantly trying to be perfect.
• Answer truthfully: What do you want to be remembered for?
• Do you do what you do just because it brings in a fat pay cheque?
• How do you tell your story?
• Move your body!
• Discover places you have never been to before!
• Be curious – challenge yourself!
‘I am not good enough for my dad to take me on a trip’ This is the belief I created about myself at the age