Are you a Batman or a Spider-Man?
A lot of people think I’m more like Spider-Man…
Because they look at me and they say I am LUCKY
As if I got bitten by a radioactive spider and got some special superpowers!
They don’t understand HOW I can:
• Be excited about work
• Wake up at 8am every Saturday
• Always have a trip to look forward to
That’s when I want to tell them I am more like Batman…
With his will power and work ethic!
The truth is, I don’t want to spend my life waiting for equivalent of the radioactive spider to come and change my life.
What if it never comes?
That’s why I choose to stay OPPORTUNISTIC (in case the spider does show up!;-)) while working hard on my goals.
Superheroes or not, we all have 24hrs a day.
I spend mine the way I do, because:
• My job makes me happy. It challenges me and makes me a better person,too!
• I value time more than anything now – I manage to do more of what I love if I get up early…goes to show how much I love my morning bootcamp!
• Travelling the world teaches me more than anything else I can think of – it broadens my perspective and helps me appreciate little things.
I am not saying winning a lottery wouldn’t be life changing.
I am saying doing something is probably better than doing nothing.
So whilst some still believe I am lucky to be doing everything that I do…
I choose to believe luck serves those well prepared.
So if my radioactive spider does show up,
I’ll at least know how to do burpees in my Spider-Man leggings!
But until then, I’ll act like a Batman! ????