I had a breakdown twice this week.
Yep, not once – twice!
I thought I was going to spend this Christmas with Andy’s family and it was going to be such an experience for me and the bump.
I also thought we were going to be able to fly to Poland beginning of 2021, so I could see my mum (and she could see me pregnant..!) annnnnd she could finally meet Andy, too!
In short – those two scenarios were really what I have been looking forward to.
And then boom coronavirus rules changed, national lockdown in Poland was announced and all of a sudden it was all cancelled.
What I’ve been looking forward to so much was all cancelled.
And I just got really, really sad.
But you know what?
I wouldn’t take it back.
I needed to allow myself to be upset to be able to process it.
And then – a bit nuts but bear with me – I actually became grateful for what I do, for what I work with people on, for the mindset I’ve managed to develop across the years.
And instead of complaining about my life for days (something I would have done in the past), I reminded myself:
How there’s no point worrying and stressing about things we have no control over.
(And as much as I would love to, I do not set the coronavirus rules ;-))
And how staying at home and complying with the rules is actually going to benefit me:
* How I’ll have more time to just BE with Andy and the bump
* How I’ll have more time to focus on planning next year and all those projects I have in mind
* How I’ll actually save some money that will surely help with buying stuff for the new house
And then I asked myself what I actually wanted from this January trip to Poland and big English Christmas I’m not getting…
And the answer came down to:
Love and Connection.
You know what I realised next?
That despite my plans being cancelled, I can still have what I wanted all along.
Holding Andy’s hand while we admire OUR first ever Christmas tree that’s just soo pretty
Video calling with my mum while I try to make Polish pierogi for Christmas Eve (first time ever, but no judging please )
Skyping with a lot of people we care about being grateful for the fact that we CAN
And looking out for baby’s first kicks…can’t think of a better mix of love and connection right there.
See, I like to think everything happens for a reason – and the same goes for very frustrating lockdown rules.
The trick is to not stay annoyed in this unresourceful state that isn’t really serving us at all.
Worse, it actually doesn’t allow us to see what’s possible.
So have a breakdown (or two if you’re anything like me :-))
But then find the courage to pick yourself up and see what this new situation is allowing you to do.
Stay grateful for what you do have..
And don’t miss out on what’s in front of you (or inside you, if just like me you’re looking out for baby starting to kick ;-))
We have got this.
Be kind to yourselves x Click Here to Learn from Elementor Website.
- Essentials Addons for Elementor – Most Useful Plugin July 20, 2021Elementor Website Essentials Addons for Elementor – Most Useful Plugin Essentials Addons for Elementor Plugin is the Best Addons you can find online. It’s lightweight, fast, and most importantly doesn’t slow down your site. Today we are going to take a look at Essentials Addons for E-Pro Review and talk about its features, prices, and […]sheabulislam
- How to Install Elementor? July 14, 2021Elementor Website How to Install Elementor? Install Elementor or Elementor Pro Step by Step Login to your WordPress Site From Dashboard go to Plugins Click Add New Type in the right search bar Find the page builder and click Install now After finishing the installation click Active You have successfully Installed it now! Watch Full […]sheabulislam
- How to Solve Elementor Loading Issue July 14, 2021Elementor Website How to Solve Elementor Loading Issue Elementor elements or page not loading is a very common issue. Solve Elementor Loading Issue This is how you can fix it! Follow step by step Login to your Hosting cPanel Go to file manager Click public_html folder Find wp-config.php file Click edit Copy-paste this code under […]sheabulislam
- How to Download and Install Elementor Pro 100% Free July 13, 2021Elementor Website How to Download and Install Elementor Pro 100% Free Looking for Elementor Pro Discount? Learn how you can install, activate, and The Elementor Pro. Using the Pro Elements from Elementor. The World’s Leading WordPress Website Builder. Build your website today! In this guide you will learn how to: • Upload Install and active […]sheabulislam
- How to Install HELLO Theme in WordPress July 13, 2021Elementor Website How to Install HELLO Theme in WordPress Want to install the lightest and fastest theme in WordPress? Learn how you can install, activate, and The HELLO THEME from Elementor. The World’s Best Theme for your WordPress site. In this guide you will learn how to Install HELLO Theme in WordPress • Find HELLO […]sheabulislam
- Best 24 Elementor Add-Ons for Your Elementor Website July 6, 2021Elementor Website Best 24 Elementor Add-Ons for Your Elementor Website We have picked the Best 24 Elementor Add-Ons for Your Elementor Website you should use on your site. Best 24 places you can buy and download your 3rd Party Elementor Add-Ons from. These plugins and Extention Providers will make your life easier while you build, […]sheabulislam
- Best 10 Domain Providers for Your Elementor Website June 21, 2021Elementor Website Best 10 Domain Providers for Your Elementor Website List of the 10 Best Domain Providers for your site We have picked the Best 10 Domain Providers for Your Elementor Website you should use on your site. Best 10 places you can buy and register your Elementor Website name from. These Domain Providers will […]sheabulislam
- Best 10 Themes for Your Elementor Website June 21, 2021Elementor Website Best 10 Themes for Your Elementor Website List of the 10 Best WordPress Themes for site We have picked the 10 best wordpress themes you should use on your Elementor site. Best 10 Themes for Your Elementor Website These WordPress Themes will make your life easier while you build, manage or update your […]sheabulislam
- Best 10 Plugins for Your Elementor Website June 3, 2021Elementor Website Best 10 Plugins for Your Elementor Website List of the 10 Best WordPress Plugins for site We have picked the best 10 plugins for your elementor website you should use on your Elementor site. These WordPress plugins will make your life easier while you build, manage or update your Elementor website. You will […]sheabulislam